PDF Metamorphosis .Net -
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is just a class library. To deploy it you will need only two lines of code. By the instrumentality of our C# assembly you will add these functions into your application:
- Convert string, url, or file HTML, XHTML to PDF;
- Convert string or file Text and RTF to PDF;
- Split and merge PDF documents
Technical Features- Created with only pure C#
- Absolutely standalone, you will need to include only "PdfMetamorphosis.dll" into your application
- No other dependencies
- Reads RTF, HTML files and writes PDF directly
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office ® or Adobe Acrobat ® on the computer
- Works on any .Net platform (1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 etc)
- Works with Windows and even with Linux and Mac (thanks to Mono project http://www.mono-project.com)
Developers can use the PDF Metamorphosis.Net with Visual Basic, C#, J#, ASP.NET, Delphi DotNet etc.
Supported File Formats
The Metamorphosisis can transform HTML, XHTML, RTF and Text documents into PDF documents.
- any version of RTF files and text files.
Output format: PDF 1.4. It's absolutely compatible with any PDF readers, like a Actobat Readear etc.
The PDF Metamorphosis can convert XHTML, HTML and RTF to PDF documents with such advantages:
- converting of remote HTML documents;
RequirementsNothing special, only .Net 1.1 platform or higher.
Compatibility.Net platform (1.1 or higher), because it's 100% managed C# library
Works even in Medium Trust level
32-bit and 64-bit compatible
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is compatible with all .NET languages and supports all Operating Systems where .NET Framework or Mono can be installed.
C# VB.NET C++ .NET Delphi.NET J# ASP.NET
Support all Windows platforms
Support Platforms (Mono):
Linux SUSE, Novell, Red Hat.. Mac - OS X: ver.: 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6... BSD: OpenBSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD... Solaris 8