|The "HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL" component can convert HTML and ASP files into good-looking RTF with tables or transform tables to text. Output rtf file is smaller than input HTML.|
HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net, a component for ASP.Net, C#, and VB.Net developers that converts HTML pages into RTF, Word (DOC), Unicode text, ANSI text, and plain text pages. By using HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net and adding three lines of code to your application, you take full control over the look of your output pages. There's no need to have Microsoft Word installed when using the component.
The component lets you set the page size, orientation, margins, and page numbering. Easily specify headers and footers, and either preserve images or eliminate them. Set the default font face, color, and size. Easily transform tables into ordinary text.
HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net requires only .Net 1.1 or above, and can be used in C#, VB.Net, ColdFusion 8, J#, Delphi.Net, and ASP.Net (including WinForms and Console apps). The software works in shared hosting and
Medium Trust level. You can even use it server-side for creating Web apps.
- Convert HTML to Microsoft Word, DOC
- Convert HTML to RTF
- Convert HTML to Unicode Text
- Merge RTF documents
Supported HTML elements
The component converts XHTML, HTML documents to RTF, DOC and plain Text with support of:
- All HTML tags necessary to make exact RTF analog
- A, B, BASE, BLOCKQUOTE, BODY, BR, CENTER, DD, DIV, DL, DT,
EM, FONT, FORM, Hx, HEAD, HR, HTML, I, IMG, INPUT, LI, LINK,
OL, P, PRE, SCRIPT, SELECT, SMALL, SPAN, STRONG, SUB, SUP,
TABLE, TD, TEXTAREA , TH, THEAD, TITLE, TR, U, UL
- Font face, color and size attributes
- CSS styles can be located inside HTML between <style>...</style>tags
- CSS styles can be stored in local *.css file and linked to HTML/XHTML
- CSS styles can be located in Internet/Intranet *.css file and linked to XHTML/HTML file
- Full text formatting: bold, italic, underline, strike, superscript and subscript
- Text indents
- Backgrounds and colors
- Tables and nested tables
- Images in GIF, JPEG, BMP and PNG formats
- Imaged can be local or located in Internet/Intranet
- Images will be downloaded and stored inside DOC, RTF document
- Unicode support
- The component understand Japanese, Chinese, Korean , Cyrillic
- Special characters, such as & <, �
- ÿ 	 - я etc.
- Page, text and table alignment
Requirements and compatibility
Our products are compatible with all .NET languages and supports all Operating Systems where .NET Framework or Mono can be installed.
- .Net platform (1.1 or higher), because it's 100% managed C# library
- Works even in Medium Trust level
- 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
- Free online support is provided.
- You can use our phone support service for assistance.
- Documentation with step by step instructions are included in the software.
- Users receive tips to help them work with the software.
|The HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net license never expires, and includes 12 months of updates, plus technical support by chat, email, phone, and Skype. There are no royalty fees for the use of the component.
Choose desired license(s) for HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net
You will get the full version of component and your registration data by email automatically in a few minutes after order processing. If you have any questions let us know at sales department firstname.lastname@example.org
|HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL .Net
1 Developer License
Site and Unlimited Servers License with Source Code
|Price includes getting of standard technical support via email and phone and all future updates for free